Tuesday 2 February 2010

Crochet Hearts & Roses Blanket



Happy February everyone! The last week has been busy for me, but I did manage to start a blanket for my Mum’s birthday. Her birthday is at the end of June so I’m giving myself plenty of time to get it finished. I have taken the pattern from Melody Griffith’s book Crocheted throws & wraps, which is great for beginners like me. The pattern is called Scandinavian Sampler Throw.

My Mum and I are into everything heart shaped at the moment, so hopefully she will like it. Isn’t it the law that mothers have to love anything their children make anyway? I’ve finished all 15 heart panels so far and just have three more roses to do then it’s put together time.

On another note, my youngest daughter and I made peanut butter cupcakes today. The smell has filled the whole house, can’t wait to try one, off I go. Hope you are all good. Speak soonie. x

1 comment: